Tuesday, November 18, 2008

No Blogging Blues...Life Is Good

It's been hard to blog lately. On a personal level, it's tough balancing business, blogging, face-to-face networking, online social networking, and a personal life. News on the national front, mortgage upheaval, and the local economy hasn't helped.

But the good news is that despite all the bad news, business is good. When meeting people for the first time who find out I'm in real estate, they feel sorry for me and ask how it's going, expecting to know the answer.

Inevitably, they are surprised when I tell them that business is good and I've had a better year than the past 2 years. I can attribute this to a beefed up internet presence and a buyer's market because of the great deals out there.

It also helps that for the first time in 3 years, I'm not scheduled for surgery at the end of the year...life is good!

No comments: