Saturday, March 01, 2008

Thinking Happy Spring Thoughts

I am SO done with snow!

As luck with have it, our snow blower broke in January. Just in time for February, the "fifth snowiest on record" according to the Detroit Free Press. That doesn't surprise me since it seemed like every other day we're out there shoveling.

Condo living is looking very appealing right about now. I think I'd seriously consider it if we weren't in the middle of yet another renovation. On the other hand, given our current market, we'd take a beating on the price of our home and all the money we spent on updates & renovations would be lost. Better fix the snow blower and hang on for the ride.

So for now I'm praying for an early Spring and I'll leave you with some cute snow sculptures built in December by my neighbors across the street.

No comments: