Two months ago, I started using a new Blackberry Curve. Besides being a great telephone/email tool, it has a halfway decent camera. So in early September, I launched a photo blog to highlight the places and things I see in my real estate travels.
I haven't documented anything too wild and crazy so far, but I have seen some interesting things. Here are some of my favorites:
- the two minute duck parade offered me a chance to transfer my irritation from my car being stopped into a photo op
- catching the Sturgis or Hell sign at the Plymouth Chili Cook-off
- finding Plymouth all a-pink in support of the Breast Cancer 3-Day
- sharing photos of veterans and flags
- discovering the South Lyon's Witches Hat Depot
- and attending Northville's Victorian Festival and watching Greenfield Village's Lah-De-Dahs vintage baseball team play the Northville
Having a photo blog has been a lot of fun. A side benefit is that it's made me pay more attention to my surroundings, seeing and finding things I might never have paid attention to.